↳ Favorite Fictional Ladies: Robin Scherbatsky
"I do not like that stupid hat. I want to beat it with a bat. Or maybe stab it with a fork. It makes you look like such a dork."
'what do you want for your birthday?'
|—||Holly Black (via bebemoon)|
Some of Gillian Anderson’s favorite memories from the X-Files.
- Directing “all things”
- Singing Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog to Mulder in Detour.
- Shooting “Triangle”
- Shooting the kiss/bee scene in the movie
- Shooting the scene where Mulder shows Scully how to hit a baseball in “The Unnatural”
- Shooting “Bad Blood” but especially the autopsy scene.
- Shooting the graveside scene in the pilot in forced freezing rain at some ungodly hour in the morning and trying to remember my name let alone whole paragraphs of dialogue.
- Shooting Scully and Mulder’s final kiss scene at the end of “Existence”
- Shooting the dance sequence at the end of “The Post-Modern Prometheus”
- Shooting the scene where Scully’s stomach is pumped with air in an abduction sequence and trying not to reveal that it was actually a pregnant belly being shot. I’ll have to show that scene to Piper one of these years.
a quick reminder:
not everyone knows what is and isn’t offensive
not everyone has the knowledge you do on slurs and their impact
so how about instead of bullying people who are wrong and writing them off as terrible people, you try educating them?
And if you say “it’s not my job to educate them” but you consider yourself an activist, you are not a very good activist.